Did you know that there are risks involved with some decisions you make when it comes to benefit plans?
In this episode, Lorne Curry talks about some of the most common risks that are associated with benefit planning as it relates to the employer. Lorne offers some of his personal advice as to how you can avoid these risks!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why opting out of employee health plan coverage is not recommended
- The Non-evidence maximum for long term disability and life insurance
- What risks are related to severance packages
- What conversion options are available at retirement
- The role of a plan administrator
- And more!
Tune in now as Lorne uncovers some of the risks that are involved in benefit planning and what you should be watching out for!